Using Affirmations to Reset Your Wealth SetPoint
Whether you realize it or not, every word you think or speak is an affirmation. Affirmations are declarations, observations if you will, about you and the world around you. The concept seems simple enough until you realize that what you affirm, positive or negative, is what you internalize and make a part of your reality.
Affirmations work because they replace the ideas and beliefs that you’ve held for years by replacing them with new statements, that define you in every aspect of your life. That is why it’s so important to use positive affirmations in your life, at every opportunity. That’s especially true for the behavior you want to change, or in how you wish to feel about yourself.
When developing a wealth or business mindset, affirmations become vitally important. Whatever you affirm, becomes your truth regarding money as long as you apply ACTION to your affirmation. Negative thoughts and negative talk about your money make for an impoverished you.
What are some positive affirmations regarding a Wealth and Business mindset that you can use instead?
Start saying these things:
- I practice good habits that will lead me to success.
- My intellect is sufficient to lead me to untold wealth. (but NEVER stop learning)
- I have what I need to live the life that I want.
- I am a tribe-gatherer who brings together people and resources that will enable me to reach my goals.
- My actions are positive and designed to increase my wealth daily.
- I see opportunities where others do not.
- I deserve the wealth I desire.
- I am comfortable asking for help from mentors for what I need.
- I already have everything I need to become wealthy.
- I find connections and know-how to leverage my resources.
By repeating these phrases every morning when you get up and again in the evening when you go to bed, you create a habit of thinking positively about success. These affirmations become powerful in rewiring your feelings about wealth and money, and will then subconsciously begin to guide you in ways to make these words a reality.
Also added to that affirmation repetition should be sincere THANKS to your Creator for the Opportunity to expand your horizons
Affirmations have a way of making what you say come true. So be careful of your words. Guard your thoughts. Stay positive and make bold statements about yourself and what you’re out to accomplish. Only then will you seize wealth and leave poverty behind.
There are many books and tools available to help anyone stay on a Positive Affirmation course
The book below is a favorite of mine