The writings of Napoleon Hill were a major factor in developing my Lifestyle.
Studying and digesting his books, along with the works of Orison Swett Marden and Charles Haanel made life decisions so much easier. Over the years I have met others who have had similar experiences and we have shared notes.
With that in mind, here are five amazing quotes from Napoleon Hill that will inspire YOU to do great things.
- Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.
- Your big opportunity may be right where you are now.
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you ready or not, to put this plan into action.
- Until you have formed the habit of looking for the good instead of the bad there is in others, you will be neither successful nor happy.
- Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.
And a bonus quote!
- Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.
Share below what impact Napoleon Hill has had on your values and lifestyle